2/11/25

Roots and Remedies

Inside roots and remedies we see Laurel (describer her and the place) and in walks a young girl...

Hello there, what brings you to roots and remedies? 

Pity. So young. What are her symptoms? 

I've noticed a concerning increase in illnesses with these exact symptoms. If this keeps up the whole towns gonna be sick. The problem is I'm running out of the ingredient I need to make the medicine for it. Ironbloom mushrooms. Normally these mushrooms can be found all throughout the vale but this season I've seen very few.  I suspect more can be found deeper in the wood but it's far too dangerous. 
 
Just then,  the two new best friends enter roots and remedies.

Let me guess,  fever, cough, and yellow tinged eyes? 

Well maybe yall can help find these mushrooms? 2 mushrooms just ain't enough to quell the potential outbreak I see coming. I need at least a dozen and quickly. If yall bring me back 12 mushrooms I'll give you something from my shop for free. Not to mention you'd be heroes of falcons hollow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment