2/12/25

Sheriff's Office

While you make your way, we cut to the sheriff's office, where inside sheriff deldrin baleson, a towering half elf man, can be seen speaking with another. Describe what we see. 

And the sheriff says
Thanks for coming in Rugryn, so you know we were just talking about druingar the glintaxe, that Dwarven adventurer that went missing some time ago adventuring near Droskars crucible, just through the Darkmoon wood. I was recently digging around in some old records and discovered that not only was he adventuring around these parts but records show he was actually born here. Ya know, the people of falcons hollow have been so downtrodden recently, what with Thuldrin callin all the shots, but I remember a time when he wasn't the only mover and shaker in this town. These people elected me sheriff because I stood up to him and now everybody so dang scared of him. I reckon if the townsfolk knew that druingar, the great Dwarven hero, was a native of this town maybe if we uncover the mystery of what happened to him, these folks would be inspired that anythings possible. 
I also discovered what it was he set out to find and thought maybe it would be of interest to you. He was searching for a powerful Dwarven artifact, the grasp of droskar. Apparently it was a famed gauntlet with immeasurable power.


Just then, the man from the temple enters the office.  

Good day,  what can I do ya for?

Where's sam?

Ah well, yes I did tell her I might be able to send a deputy or 2 with Sam into the wood to help find barlus. But they've recently come down with a terrible illness. 

Before you set out, would you two mind delivering these to Laurel at roots and remedies for me? Some ingredients for a medicine she asked for, tell her im sorry there's not much but it's all I could find for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment